SmartIPTV.zone Setup guide Page
Important: For quality reliable IPTV services checkout our SHOP AREA. We have prices starting from $3. See our yearly packages starting from $85 and our ReBel-TX IPTV package for $98 (5 devices included). Also see our IPTV RESELLER page. FAST Activation.
MAG Box Setup Instructions
NOTE: Make sure your MAC address was registered. Please be sure to enter your MAC address correctly in MAC section upon sign up. To find the MAC address of your MAG box, simply turn the box around and you can find the MAC address beginning 00:1A:79: on the backside of your device. Setup takes approximately 5 minutes.
LET’S GET STARTED!
- Turn on your MAG device. Allow it to load then click Settings
- Go to the Setting menu. Click on System settings and click on “Servers”
- Select “Portals”
- In the “Portal 1 Name” line enter: Smart IPTV. In the “Portal 1 URL” enter the Portal URL sent to your email.
- When all the operations listed above is done, then press “OK” to save the information.
- Once the information has been saved successfully, press the “Exit” button on the remote control 2 times and select “Reload Portal“
Your new portal should begin to load and you should be all set and ready to enjoy the service.
Note: If you are using MAG 250, 254 or MAG 256 and your portal does not load successfully, the reason may be that the list is too big and your device can not handle it due to insufficient memory. Channel list should be reduced and you should look into getting a later model of the Mag STB.
PAGE LOADING ERROR: If you get this message “Page loading error“. Please make sure your box is connected with the internet, if it already connected, please follow these few steps. From the Inner Portal, go to settings>system settings>network and whatever option you use for your internet change from ” auto-DHCP ” to ” auto-DHCP/manual DNS “. Then on ” manual DNS” you put ” 220.127.116.11″ save and reboot.
If the problem persist, do a factory reset and try loading again.
If you have the status “Your STB is blocked. Call the provider“. It means that your MAC address is not active on the server. Please check your Mac address again to ensure that what you provided is correct.